About the OpenDSA Active-eBook Project
Welcome! The purpose of this wiki is to provide an organized way to document the OpenDSA Active-eBook Project. Our goal is to develop a complete hypertextbook for data structures and algorithms courses. If you are not already familiar with the project, you should start by viewing the OpenDSA Homepage.
- New developers should start with the OpenDSA Developer's Getting Started Guide and also the CodingStandards page
- Project Management
- Learning Theory: A discussion of education theory and key papers relevant to the OpenDSA project
- Research Questions: Theoretical issues that we would like to address over the course of our project
- What do we call this thing?
- Code Organization
- The StoryBoard
- Some samples to show off what we have developed
- Major Infrastructure Components: What pieces make up an eTextbook, and an overview on how we implement them.
- The JSAV Library
- The JSAV Roadmap
- Organization and Modularity: How AVs and exercises are embedded into the content
- Module Authoring Support
- Internationalization Issues
- Pseudocode Language
- Assessment Infrastructure
- Performance Tracking Infrastructure
- Support for Mobiles
- Social networking/Student contribution
- Project Participants -- Add yourself here if you wish to participate
- Guido Rossling's notes from the second day of Program Visualization Workshop 2011.
Editing this Wiki
Consult the MediaWiki Handbook for information on using the wiki software. To have permission to edit, you must have "Trusted User" status at AlgoViz.org.