From OpenDSA Active-eBook Project
Here is a sampling of different types of AVs and exercises that we have developed.
- Birthday example: A simple example of interface to explore the behavior of an equation. This doesn't even really use JSAV. But it is significant as an illustration for how a dry equation might be made "live".
- Shellsort AV
- Insertion Sort AV
- Shellsort Performance Activity
- Sudoku: Shows some graphics, and also capturing user activity "on the fly".
- Mergesort AV
- Shellsort proficiency exercise
- Heapsort proficiency exercise
- Heap building proficiency exercise
- Mergesort proficiency exercise
Khan Academy-style Exercises
- Choosing an indexing method
- Shellsort multiple choice questions
- Shellsort increment series
- Exercise using JSAV: Shows that we can make JSAV work inside KA exercises.
- RST-based eTextbooks: A sampling of "eTextbooks" built using reStructuredText and Sphinx.